Sunday, November 16, 2014

This week's Buying Power Journey #01

I got quite a bit of a loot from Half Price Books today(50% off everything, woot!). They are as follows:

1. A bundle of a album booklet and a journal. The journal will serve as a nice daily sketchbook while the album booklet is sparking me some ideas on Presentation Display for conventions, we shall see!

2. a Tranquility Fountain. I'll try growing some herbs/plants from the thing and see what happens.

3. Lastly but not the least, The Fantasy Art booklet has a collection of 30 postcards publish by ILEX press. Some of my favorite artist's work on there are Petar Meseldzija, Peter Ferguson, Erin Kelso, Stephanie Law and Pascal Blanche. Mayhaps my buddies and i could do something similar- a booklet with a bunch of postcards of our work on there. What do you guys think?

This Week's melody is brought to you by the song "My Star"(i think?) by Lee So Ra. it is quite meditative and almost transcendental. Give it a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS4jUxLdEc8#t=168




No comments:

Post a Comment